Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-11 - "Shell is coordinating with local authorities and mobilizing personnel and equipment to assess the situation," Shell said in a statement regarding a pipeline leak.
2022-06-29 - The world’s first eighth-generation drillship, the Deepwater Atlas, is expected to begin operations at the Shenandoah project in the Gulf of Mexico later this year, according to a Transocean release.
2022-06-28 - LLOG Exploration Co. announced the first oil produced from its deepwater Gulf of Mexico Spruance Field, with 16,000 bbl/d of oil, as well as 13 MMcf/d of gas.
2022-05-31 - With Colombian presidential hopefuls Gustavo Petro and Rodolfo Hernández, the U.S. government and investors are stuck with two bad options when it comes to fracking, energy investment and U.S. foreign relations, an analyst says.
2022-08-11 - Shell last year scrapped Cambo’s development plan; Ithaca, with 70% stake, seeks to develop field.