Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-09 - While establishing energy security is currently the main priority of oil and gas companies, many haven’t forgotten the importance of allocating attention and funds combating climate change, experts say.
2022-06-10 - The companies will collaborate to facilitate improvements in ESG performance through the provision of sustainability-linked financings and third-party continuous emissions monitoring data.
2022-07-13 - In an exclusive interview with Hart Energy, Trina Engels, director of ESG at Talos Energy, discussed the company’s carbon capture initiatives and how the company is looking beyond the ‘E’ of ESG.
2022-05-20 - The chief executive of Tesla Inc. lashed out against S&P Global Inc. after the electric car maker was dropped from its flagship ESG index.
2022-06-15 - In an exclusive interview with Hart Energy, Travis Wofford, chair of Houston’s Corporate Department at Baker Botts, discusses what ESG investing for the energy sector looks like in the next few years.