Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-06-28 - The $627 million deal adds 86 net locations in the Permian Basin and boosts Earthstone Energy’s production by an estimated 26%.
2022-05-18 - National Fuel touted the environmental benefits of the sale by its E&P segment Seneca Resources, including a 55% reduction in CO₂ equivalent emissions.
2022-05-04 - Reaching decarbonization goals involves internal discussions over the best technologies to implement for projects that, offshore, may not see first oil for five years, says Petrobras’ João Henrique Rittershaussen during an OTC panel discussion.
2022-04-14 - SilverBow Resources acquires liquids-weighed assets in western Eagle Ford through the acquisitions of Sundance Energy and SandPoint Resources that meaningfully increase SilverBow’s size and scale.
2022-04-19 - The U.S. Bureau of Land Management said it will offer 131,771 acres (53,326 hectares) to oil and gas companies in Wyoming, the largest planned sale.