Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-07-01 - The new company, Chord Energy based in Houston, has a premier Williston Basin position with top tier assets across approximately 972,000 net acres and a pledge to return 60% of its free cash flow to shareholders.
2022-07-01 - Four years after picking up a Haynesville, Eagle Ford and Delaware Basin package for $10.5 billion, BPX Energy is delivering $1 billion a year in free cash flow to parent BP Plc. CEO Dave Lawler spoke with Oil and Gas Investor Executive Editor-at-large Nissa Darbonne on the company’s 2022 outlook and more.
2022-07-01 - Today’s featured 25 Influential Women in Energy honoree is Dianne Ralston, chief legal officer and corporate secretary for Schlumberger Ltd. based in Houston.
2022-06-30 - Despite skepticism around the energy transition and net-zero goals, some countries and companies are already making progress. Here’s how.
2022-06-30 - In conjunction with the retirement of the company’s general counsel and secretary Cyrus “Skip” Marter, the Civitas Resources board of directors appointed Travis Counts as the new chief legal officer and secretary.