Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-05 - The development of the Southeast Gateway Pipeline could add to TC Energy's 2021-2026 adjusted EBITDA growth outlook, as well as expand its secured capital program to $33 billion.
2022-08-04 - The European gas storage level is at 70.54% capacity as of Aug. 2, not far from the 10-year average of approximately 71.40%.
2022-08-04 - After an explosion and fire caused Freeport LNG to shut down its Quintana, Texas, plant in June, it will resume operations later this year.
2022-08-04 - “That is so little as to be meaningless. From a physical standpoint it is a marginal blip. As a political gesture it is almost insulting,” Eurasia Group’s Raad Alkadiri said of OPEC’s decision on Aug. 3 to raise oil output by 100,000 bbl/d.
2022-08-04 - The decree said that Gazprom will get just over a 50% stake and the remaining 49.99% will be held by the new company itself until after existing Sakhalin-2 shareholders apply for a stake which they should do within a month, or by early September.