Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-07-05 - Amazon.com Inc. founder Jeff Bezos has locked horns with Biden’s administration in the past. In May, he accused Biden of misleading the public and blamed his administration for a spike in inflation.
2022-07-05 - The strong performance of oil and gas stocks in the first half of 2022 marked a stark change in fortunes for a sector that has been on the ropes for years.
2022-07-05 - Today’s featured 25 Influential Women in Energy honoree is Denna K. Arias, vice president of corporate development at EnergyNet.com LLC based in Houston.
2022-07-01 - The new company, Chord Energy based in Houston, has a premier Williston Basin position with top tier assets across approximately 972,000 net acres and a pledge to return 60% of its free cash flow to shareholders.
2022-07-01 - Four years after picking up a Haynesville, Eagle Ford and Delaware Basin package for $10.5 billion, BPX Energy is delivering $1 billion a year in free cash flow to parent BP Plc. CEO Dave Lawler spoke with Oil and Gas Investor Executive Editor-at-large Nissa Darbonne on the company’s 2022 outlook and more.