Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-01 - Here’s a roundup of the latest E&P headlines including company updates from the past week in the upstream oil and gas industry.
2022-05-19 - Private operators will be a significant driver of the record growth as they have reacted quickly to the elevated market, increasing activity and output.
2022-05-31 - Tall City Exploration CEO Mike Oestmann divulges the Permian producer’s recipe for success and why he believes the company has only “scratched the surface” so far in the southern Delaware Basin.
2022-05-20 - Baker Hughes said that puts the total rig count up 273, or 60%, over this time last year.
2022-05-17 - Gas output in the Permian Basin and the Haynesville in Texas, Louisiana and Arkansas will rise to record highs of 20 Bcf/d and 15.1 Bcf/d in June, respectively.