Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-07-05 - Northern Access, which includes a 99-mile (159-km) pipeline, is designed to deliver about 0.49 Bcf/d of gas from the Marcellus shale in Pennsylvania to New York.
2022-05-04 - “We hope our program will be able to streamline the process and allow for the timely issue of Class VI permits,” Leslie Savage, Texas RRC’s chief geologist, said in a statement referring to carbon capture and storage wells.
2022-05-12 - The deal includes 411 retail stations and a lubricants blending plant.
2022-06-09 - In response to the U.S. seizing oil cargo from an Iranian-flagged cargo ship last month, Iran announced it expects the confiscated cargo to be returned in full.
2022-05-26 - The U.S. will send Iranian oil confiscated from a Russian-operated and Iranian-flagged tanker to the U.S. The ship was impounded as part of EU sanctions on Russia for the invasion of Ukraine but later released.