Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-07-05 - Following the closing of the transaction, the owners of Stronghold II Operating, founded in 2017 by father and son duo Steve and Caleb Weatherl, will become Ring Energy’s largest stockholder.
2022-05-19 - The flight of capital from the E&P space is among the limiting factors keeping the U.S. from responding to the growing global demand for crude and natural gas, VTX Energy CEO Gene Shepherd told DUG Permian and Eagle Ford attendees.
2022-06-14 - Harold Hamm, an industry icon who helped lead the charge to lift America’s 40-year-old ban on U.S. crude oil exports, founded Continental Resources in 1967 at the age of 21.
2022-05-09 - The $300 million commitment announced May 3 is the fourth EnCap Flatrock growth equity commitment to Rangeland Energy companies, bringing the total to $900 million since Rangeland’s formation.
2022-04-29 - Karen Kearby, director of energy trading at AEGIS Hedging Solutions and Women in Energy honoree, weighs in on the growing demand for U.S. LNG and navigating the current market volatility.