Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-08 - Through Williams marketing and delivery services, PennEnergy Resources is helping grow its Appalachia-based responsibly sourced natural gas.
2022-07-29 - Sempra already has some facilities in development in the area where Entergy already services 486,000 customers in Southeast Texas including its proposed Port Arthur Pipeline Louisiana Connector.
2022-06-28 - Crude oil exports from the U.S. to Europe are expected to average 1.4 MMbbl/d this quarter after U.S. exports rose since the release of 180 MMbbl of oil from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve.
2022-06-15 - Replacing coal with natural gas as an energy source will reduce emissions but requires pipelines and facilities to be built faster than ever, EQT CEO Toby Rice told the DUG East audience.
2022-06-06 - The Oklahoma City-based company wants someone to “lead new business opportunities for Chesapeake” in LNG and provide executives with “guidance on LNG marketing activities,” according to a LinkedIn posting.