Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-05 - The development of the Southeast Gateway Pipeline could add to TC Energy's 2021-2026 adjusted EBITDA growth outlook, as well as expand its secured capital program to $33 billion.
2022-07-20 - According to data from the Chinese General Administration of Customs, Russia remained China's top oil supplier for June, reducing comparably expensive imports from Saudi Arabia.
2022-05-20 - In the wake of western buyers avoiding Russian oil, China is quietly continuing to purchase Russian oil at low prices, contradictory to its actions a month ago when it cut back on purchasing Russian supplies.
2022-05-31 - Brent crude oil for July rose to $123.78 a barrel on May 31 after the EU agreed to a partial ban on Russian oil and coronavirus restrictions are being lifted in China.
2022-07-28 - According to data from the U.S. Energy Information Agency, the U.S. is predicted to produce 11.9 MMbbl/d this year, falling below pre-pandemic levels, inhibited in part by limited hydraulic fracturing supplies.