Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-09 - The Capricorn Sun tanker loaded Mars Sour crude off the Louisiana coast in the U.S. and discharged at Germany’s port of Rostock on Aug. 3. The tanker was chartered by Shell Plc, according to two sources and Refinitiv ship tracking data
2022-06-02 - The White House said it welcomed the decision on June 2 and recognized the role of Saudi Arabia in achieving OPEC+ consensus.
2022-06-15 - The EU signed a memorandum of understanding with Israel and Egypt to boost natural gas exports to Europe to offset natural gas usually imported from Russia.
2022-05-25 - Sempra Energy, the latest U.S. LNG company to assist Europe in its energy crisis, will sell 2.25 million tonnes per annum of LNG to German producer RWE AG as it decreases its dependency on Russian energy.
2022-06-10 - Putin said the West will not be able to completely stop using Russian energy resources over next few years.