Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-07-05 - Northern Access, which includes a 99-mile (159-km) pipeline, is designed to deliver about 0.49 Bcf/d of gas from the Marcellus shale in Pennsylvania to New York.
2022-05-19 - Denbury Carbon Solutions will transport and store CO2 captured from Canadian fertilizer company Nutrien Ltd.'s Geismar, La.-based clean ammonia project under a new term-sheet agreement.
2022-05-03 - Federal regulators, including the PHMSA, have recently put renewed focus on leak detection for natural gas and liquid pipelines, which API’s two revised liquid pipeline leak detection standards support.
2022-05-18 - The government of Panama is partnering with energy companies to develop advanced biorefinery that will increase low-carbon aviation fuel supply to help achieve the government's goal of net-zero carbon emissions by 2050.
2022-04-22 - The discussions with the Chinese firms include the potential sale of Shell’s stake in the Sakhalin-2 LNG venture, The Telegraph reported, adding that Shell is to be open to potential buyers outside China.