Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-06-29 - “It’s a question of how high prices eventually rise” to spur investment, says Exxon Mobil CEO Darren Woods.
2022-04-20 - Large oil companies have been investing to make carbon capture and storage a relevant business.
2022-05-05 - New joint development projects target decarbonization technologies.
2022-06-27 - Oxy's 1PointFive subsidiary will use 27,000 acres of Manulife Investment Management-owned Louisiana timberland to develop and operate a carbon sequestration hub.
2022-04-12 - Energy systems engineering expert Dr. Joseph DeCarolis began his service as the 10th U.S. EIA administrator after his appointment last month.