Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-06-27 - While Stratas Advisors said in its latest oil price forecast that they are less concerned about the talk of price caps at the G7 meeting, the firm is increasingly concerned about the risk of further escalation of the Russia-Ukraine conflict because of several developments.
2022-05-16 - Crude oil stockpiles in the U.S. Strategic Petroleum Reserve fell to 538 million barrels, the lowest since 1987, data from the U.S. Department of Energy showed.
2022-05-12 - With continued releases of the U.S. Strategic Petroleum Reserve over next several months, “expect to be seeing some of those exported,” Kpler’s Smith said.
2022-06-14 - The SPR release was meant to help control oil prices that spiked after Russia invaded Ukraine. However, oil prices have marched higher since the March 31 announcement.
2022-06-22 - Gasoline prices were already elevated before Russia invaded Ukraine but since mid-March, fuel costs have surged while crude prices are up only modestly. Here’s why.