Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-06-28 - While crude exports to “America”—which accounts mainly for the U.S.—were up, Mexico’s state-owned Pemex reported a significant cut in shipments to Europe and Asia.
2022-05-05 - New joint development projects target decarbonization technologies.
2022-05-03 - Attracting and retaining women in the oil and gas workforce is key to ensuring different perspectives in the executive ranks, which results in higher profitability, say diversity leaders.
2022-05-31 - Valaris Ltd. announced the appointment of three new members to its executive management committee: Davor Vukadin, who previously served as associate general counsel, and Chris Weber and Matt Lyne, who will start in the third quarter of 2022.
2022-05-24 - Announcing their new-energy partnerships, ADNOC said the H2Teesside low-carbon hydrogen project with BP had moved into the design phase.