Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-07-19 - AI-driven software for unconventional assets helps operators finetune completion strategies and democratizes access to accurate production forecasting.
2022-07-15 - Service providers Halliburton and Weatherford and data analytics company LYTT shared their automated technologies created to ensure efficiency in hydraulic fracturing operations.
2022-08-08 - Though recent operational growth in Papua New Guinea has slowed, potential remains for further project development from PNG operators Exxon Mobil and TotalEnergies.
2022-06-23 - The rig divestment aims to address potential “issues related to lessening of competition created by the business combination” between Noble Corp. and Maersk Drilling initially announced last November.
2022-07-22 - Takeaway constraints for natural gas limit growth opportunities for U.S. shale producers. Here’s a natural gas update featured in the upcoming Hydraulic Fracturing special report.