Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-05-24 - In an industry of cycles, here’s why the current oil and gas boom is unique and what experts at a recent industry event in Houston say operators need to figure out before the next bust.
2022-06-20 - Expanding the interface between information technology and operational technology makes cybersecurity more challenging and more critical than ever, Siemens Energy cybersecurity expert Sam Miorelli warned shale operators at DUG East.
2022-06-20 - On behalf of its partners, Italian oil and gas company Eni revealed that the Coral South Project had safely achieved the introduction of hydrocarbons to the Coral Sul FLNG offshore Mozambique.
2022-06-20 - Qatar is partnering with international companies in the first and largest phase of the nearly $30 billion expansion that will boost Qatar’s position as the world's top LNG exporter.
2022-06-21 - “There’s lots of running room” in the Marcellus Shale for operators developing from an ESG perspective, Randall Wright, president of Wright & Co Inc., told DUG East attendees.