Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-09 - The MEAs program recognizes new products and technologies designed by companies and people who understand the need for newer, better and constantly changing technological innovation to appease the energy-hungry world.
2022-05-25 - In first-quarter results this year, Pemex said missing infrastructure at the Ixachi Field was one of the “main reasons gas is released into the atmosphere.”
2022-06-14 - Advanced simulations indicate separating the production stream with a pseudo dry gas system could enable longer gas tiebacks. Here’s more about the project being led by Intecsea, Worley’s specialist subsea business.
2022-07-08 - Tendeka and Petroleum Expert performed an extensive dynamic reservoir simulation study evaluating the impact of pressure, temperature and flow variations of injection fluids on the performance of injection wells with various completions.
2022-06-01 - Under the new plan, Shell plans to start production from the Jackdaw gas field located in the North Sea in the second half of 2025.