Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-12 - Italy's new regasification vessel should expand the country's LNG import capacity, Italian Ecological Transition Minister Roberto Cingolani reported.
2022-08-12 - Brigham Minerals partially redeployed the proceeds from a divestiture in the Anadarko Basin during the second quarter into debt reduction and its acquisition ground game in the Permian Basin.
2022-08-12 - OPEC and the International Energy Agency (IEA) conflicting oil demand views, with OPEC cutting its world oil demand forecast and the IEA raising its demand growth forecast.
2022-08-12 - Increases RNG production and diversifies portfolio with landfill gas-to-power assets.
2022-08-12 - The week of Aug. 8, 2022 was the first time the U.S. oil and gas rig count fell for two consecutive weeks since August 2020.