Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-07-01 - The new company, Chord Energy based in Houston, has a premier Williston Basin position with top tier assets across approximately 972,000 net acres and a pledge to return 60% of its free cash flow to shareholders.
2022-07-01 - Four years after picking up a Haynesville, Eagle Ford and Delaware Basin package for $10.5 billion, BPX Energy is delivering $1 billion a year in free cash flow to parent BP Plc. CEO Dave Lawler spoke with Oil and Gas Investor Executive Editor-at-large Nissa Darbonne on the company’s 2022 outlook and more.
2022-07-01 - Following the acquisition of Red Bluff Resources and Bricktown Energy, Citizen Energy’s Midcontinent position now encompasses 326,000 net acres, 98% HBP.
2022-07-01 - Today’s featured 25 Influential Women in Energy honoree is Dianne Ralston, chief legal officer and corporate secretary for Schlumberger Ltd. based in Houston.
2022-06-30 - Despite skepticism around the energy transition and net-zero goals, some countries and companies are already making progress. Here’s how.