Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-07-06 - Tengiz is Kazakhstan’s largest oil field, operated by the country’s top oil venture Tengizchevroil, in which Chevron Corp. holds a 50% stake.
2022-06-03 - The oil and gas rig count were flat at 727 in the week to June 3, Baker Hughes Co. said in its closely followed report. That puts the total rig count in the U.S. up 271, or 59%, over this time last year.
2022-06-10 - The oil and gas rig count has risen to 733 in the past week, its highest since March 2020, serving as an early indicator of future output, according to a report by Baker Hughes.
2022-05-13 - Even though the combined rig count has climbed for a record 21 months in a row through April, weekly increases have mostly been in single digits and oil production is still far below pre-pandemic record levels.
2022-06-17 - Even though the U.S. rig count has climbed for a record 22 months in a row through May, weekly increases have been incremental and crude production has been largely stagnant over the last few months.