Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-05-19 - The $7 billion “merger of equals transaction” of Centennial Resource Developement and Colgate Energy will create the largest pure-play E&P company in the Delaware Basin of the Permian.
2022-07-14 - The Permian Basin remained the “deal engine” of Lower 48 M&A in the second quarter with $5.5 billion in transactions, according to an Enverus report.
2022-08-09 - Proceeds from the Production Lending loan will be used by the private, Midland, Texas-based oil and gas company to drill and complete six horizontal wells in the northern Midland Basin.
2022-08-09 - To help stabilize the fluctuating cost of electrifying industrial activities, Grey Rock is investing $100 million in Conduit Power and its electrification services.
2022-08-09 - While establishing energy security is currently the main priority of oil and gas companies, many haven’t forgotten the importance of allocating attention and funds combating climate change, experts say.