Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-06-29 - The world’s first eighth-generation drillship, the Deepwater Atlas, is expected to begin operations at the Shenandoah project in the Gulf of Mexico later this year, according to a Transocean release.
2022-05-03 - Here’s a new autonomous outflow control device developed by Tendeka to improve water injection conformance and potentially create a short-circuit to production wells.
2022-05-04 - Seismos and Liberty Energy have partnered to bring the Seismos-MWF QC analytics system to E&P operators to optimize fracture designs and improve overall well performance.
2022-04-28 - Here’s a look at the impact Halliburton’s ESTMZ system has had on the way that completions are performed and a new system that specifically addresses the increasing demands of the Gulf of Mexico Lower Tertiary.
2022-04-19 - Executives from Halliburton and Schlumberger weigh in on what trends in technology are emerging in the Permian Basin.