Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-07-06 - As a result of the agreements to sell portions of its assets located in the Bakken and Uinta basins, Ovintiv said it has elected to accelerate the doubling of its cash returns to shareholders starting immediately.
2022-07-06 - OPEC Secretary-general Mohammad Barkindo died late July 5, hours after meeting Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari and giving the main speech at an energy summit in Abuja.
2022-07-06 - Today’s featured 25 Influential Women in Energy honoree is Amy Chronis, vice chairman — U.S. oil, gas and chemicals leader and Houston managing partner for Deloitte based in Houston.
2022-07-05 - “Norway plays a vital role in supplying gas to Europe, and the planned escalation [of the strike] would have had serious consequences, for Britain, Germany and other nations,” Labor Minister Marte Mjoes Persen told Reuters.
2022-07-05 - “We could, however, unlock resources and strengthen capacity if the oil produced by the Islamic Republic of Iran and Venezuela were allowed to return to the market,” OPEC Secretary-general Mohammad Barkindo told an energy conference.