Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-15 - Here’s a roundup of the latest E&P headlines including development plans and final investment decisions on projects, a discovery, and contract awards from the past week in the upstream oil and gas industry.
2022-07-18 - Now that a ROV-propelled acoustic sensor has proven the ability to locate blockage in a deepwater pipeline, TSC Subsea is looking into other use cases, such as detecting the buildup of hydrates and wax deposits before a plug form.
2022-07-19 - AI-driven software for unconventional assets helps operators finetune completion strategies and democratizes access to accurate production forecasting.
2022-07-25 - Autonomous inspection robots, which have been proven through recent pilot programs to detect leaks and corrosion problems during routine inspections at onshore oil and gas sites, could soon debut offshore.
2022-07-26 - Additional horsepower capacity will come online later this year, but it may not be enough to bridge the gap to projected demand in the frac market.