Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-07 - Occidental President and CEO Vicki Hollub said, among record earnings results, Oxy would extend its Permian JV with Ecopetrol in the Midland and Delaware basins to encompass 20,000 net acres.
2022-06-07 - Morgan Stanley analysts said about 30% of the E&P companies they cover have increased capex to address inflationary pressures from service providers and raw materials.
2022-06-23 - U.S. oil and gas executives told the Dallas Fed their highest uncertainties are no longer below ground but above, with politics, inflation, supply times, material shortages, labor and capital hampering activity.
2022-08-10 - Talos Energy President and CEO Tim Duncan said offshore lease sales, which could be restored by the Inflation Reduction Act, are a key component of the company’s Gulf of Mexico strategy.
2022-05-26 - Per the deal, the companies will evaluate “the gas potential and opportunities for accelerated development at specific fields already discovered by Sonatrach in Algeria,” Eni said in a statement.