Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-04 - Even window shopping for acreage, or submitting an official expression of interest in an area for potential auction by federal land authorities, would carry a $5 per acre cost if the bill is passed.
2022-06-28 - The BLM lease sales will run June 29-30 and will cover more than 140,000 acres across eight Western states, posing a test of the oil and gas industry's demand for new prospects at a time of soaring global energy prices.
2022-06-28 - Imperial and Exxon Mobil agreed to sell XTO Energy Canada, a jointly owned shale producer in Western Canada, in an all-cash transaction to Whitecap Resources.
2022-06-29 - The lawsuit, filed in federal court in Washington D.C., alleges that the Interior’s Bureau of Land Management violated the law by failing to adequately analyze the oil and gas lease sales’ impact on climate change.
2022-06-27 - BW Energy will acquire a 100% working interest in Petrobras' Golfinho and Camarupium clusters interests, as well as Saipem's FPSO Cidade de Vitoria in the Golfinho field offshore Brazil.