Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-10 - Smart contract network provider Data Gumbo expands the reinvention of the finance ecosystem through IIoT data and state-of-the-art digital ledger technology.
2022-07-01 - Today’s featured 25 Influential Women in Energy honoree is Dianne Ralston, chief legal officer and corporate secretary for Schlumberger Ltd. based in Houston.
2022-06-27 - Oxy's 1PointFive subsidiary will use 27,000 acres of Manulife Investment Management-owned Louisiana timberland to develop and operate a carbon sequestration hub.
2022-07-22 - Schlumberger CEO Olivier Le Peuch credited the company's increased annual revenue forecast to accelerated investments in international markets and an uptick in offshore business.
2022-07-07 - New Fortress Energy will own 20% of the JV with Apollo Global Management and get $1.1 billion in proceeds from an LNG infrastructure sale.