Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-06-30 - Schlumberger recently gave Hart Energy an inside look at the company’s creative solutions and technologies that help oil and gas producers reduce carbon and methane emissions.
2022-05-27 - Despite this week’s rig decline, Baker Hughes said the total count of oil and natural gas rigs in the U.S. was still up 270, or 59%, over this time last year.
2022-06-03 - The oil and gas rig count were flat at 727 in the week to June 3, Baker Hughes Co. said in its closely followed report. That puts the total rig count in the U.S. up 271, or 59%, over this time last year.
2022-05-06 - Baker Hughes said that puts the total rig count up 257, or 57%, over this time last year.
2022-05-13 - Even though the combined rig count has climbed for a record 21 months in a row through April, weekly increases have mostly been in single digits and oil production is still far below pre-pandemic record levels.