Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-06-29 - Anschutz Exploration CEO Joe DeDominic shared the private producer’s strategy how to succeed in the Powder River Basin at Hart Energy’s DUG Bakken and Rockies conference.
2022-06-16 - Riverbend Energy Group had assembled the nonop acreage since 2016 through three funds; it retains assets in the Permian’s southern Midland Basin.
2022-05-09 - Riverbend Energy Group has been working with an investment bank in recent weeks on an auction process for three portfolios of shale assets to seek in total around $2 billion, sources said.
2022-05-26 - The Haynesville Shale play’s making more than 14 Bcf/d today, and the world is counting on this Gulf Coast LNG supplier to keep delivering—and more, too.
2022-05-25 - Adam Dirlam joined Northern Oil & Gas Inc. in 2009 as “employee No. 4” and started in the finance and accounting group before drifting to business development.