Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-07-05 - Following the closing of the transaction, the owners of Stronghold II Operating, founded in 2017 by father and son duo Steve and Caleb Weatherl, will become Ring Energy’s largest stockholder.
2022-04-19 - Earthstone Energy announced in late January its agreement to acquire the assets of privately held Bighorn Permian Resources in the Midland Basin for roughly $860 million in cash and stock.
2022-06-07 - In its initial acquisition, Andros Minerals entered an agreement with an undisclosed private seller to acquire a portfolio located in the Eagle Ford Shale and Permian’s Midland and Delaware sub-basins.
2022-06-07 - Desert Peak—the largest independent Permian Basin pure-play mineral and royalty company—completed its all-stock merger with Falcon Minerals with the combined company based in Denver rebranding as Sitio Royalties.
2022-06-21 - Spicewood announced the final closing of Spicewood Mineral Partners LP with total capital commitments exceeding its target of $200 million.