Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-06-30 - Despite skepticism around the energy transition and net-zero goals, some countries and companies are already making progress. Here’s how.
2022-05-05 - Company secures another tieback to the KCC pipeline.
2022-05-09 - Enbridge supplies about 2 Bcf/d of gas to four LNG plants on the Gulf Coast and CEO Al Monaco said on a recent earnings call the company has inked agreements to supply three more Gulf Coast projects that could add up to 7 Bcf/d of gas.
2022-04-21 - Women in Energy honorees Elizabeth Gerbel, CEO of EAG Services, and Carri Lockhart, Dril-Quip board member and former Equinor CTO, weigh in on what’s next for the industrial internet of things in the oil and gas industry.
2022-05-17 - A second drilling rig, a second floating production platform and a gas pipeline are being considered for the next phase.