Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-09 - Proceeds from the Production Lending loan will be used by the private, Midland, Texas-based oil and gas company to drill and complete six horizontal wells in the northern Midland Basin.
2022-05-26 - The Haynesville Shale play’s making more than 14 Bcf/d today, and the world is counting on this Gulf Coast LNG supplier to keep delivering—and more, too.
2022-07-01 - Four years after picking up a Haynesville, Eagle Ford and Delaware Basin package for $10.5 billion, BPX Energy is delivering $1 billion a year in free cash flow to parent BP Plc. CEO Dave Lawler spoke with Oil and Gas Investor Executive Editor-at-large Nissa Darbonne on the company’s 2022 outlook and more.
2022-06-07 - Morgan Stanley analysts said about 30% of the E&P companies they cover have increased capex to address inflationary pressures from service providers and raw materials.
2022-06-09 - Hess CEO John Hess, who said the U.S.-based oil producer is “not interested in M&A right now,” shares the key to sustainable production growth from the Bakken shale play to the Guyana-Suriname hotspot.