Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-07-29 - Sempra already has some facilities in development in the area where Entergy already services 486,000 customers in Southeast Texas including its proposed Port Arthur Pipeline Louisiana Connector.
2022-05-23 - The captured carbon will permanently stored in a saline aquifer using an injection well with a capacity of up to 2 million tons of CO2 per year.
2022-06-08 - The EIA said natural gas’ share of power generation will hold at 37% in 2022, the same as 2021, then slide to 36% in 2023. Coal’s share will drop from 23% in 2021 to 21% in 2022 and 20% in 2023 as renewable output rises.
2022-05-19 - The Matterhorn Express Pipeline is designed to transport up to 2.5 billion cubic feet of natural gas per day.
2022-06-03 - Most cargoes headed to Asia, while allies of President Nicolas Maduro’s administration, including Iran and Cuba, also received Venezuelan crude and fuel.