Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-05 - Sunbridge Energy Services will help meet Permian operators’ emission reduction goals through its natural gas compression station, coming online this month in the North Midland Basin, with a partnership with Hanwha Cimarron.
2022-06-06 - Argentina launched a tender process to build a 563 km-long gas pipeline connecting the provinces of Neuquen and Salliquello, which is expected to increase current transport capacity by 25%.
2022-05-18 - The pipeline will connect to Tallgrass' recently announced CO2 sequestration hub in eastern Wyoming.
2022-06-10 - Matador Resources entered into an agreement with a subsidiary of Summit Midstream Partners to acquire Summit’s Lane Gathering and Processing System in New Mexico’s Eddy and Lea counties.
2022-06-09 - BKV Corp. and EnLink Midstream reached a Phase I Final Investment Decision, definitively agreeing to develop a carbon capture and sequestration project in the Barnett Shale.