Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-09 - Proceeds from the Production Lending loan will be used by the private, Midland, Texas-based oil and gas company to drill and complete six horizontal wells in the northern Midland Basin.
2022-05-31 - Valaris Ltd. announced the appointment of three new members to its executive management committee: Davor Vukadin, who previously served as associate general counsel, and Chris Weber and Matt Lyne, who will start in the third quarter of 2022.
2022-06-30 - In conjunction with the retirement of the company’s general counsel and secretary Cyrus “Skip” Marter, the Civitas Resources board of directors appointed Travis Counts as the new chief legal officer and secretary.
2022-07-13 - Pickering Energy Partners will target $300 million of capital deployment alongside “premier operators” in the Permian Basin as part of its partnership with a large, unnamed institutional investor.
2022-06-07 - In its initial acquisition, Andros Minerals entered an agreement with an undisclosed private seller to acquire a portfolio located in the Eagle Ford Shale and Permian’s Midland and Delaware sub-basins.