Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-08 - Calgary, Alberta-based Cenovus Energy has owned 50% of the refinery since its combination with Husky Energy in 2021.
2022-06-29 - From BlackRock to shale producer CNX Resources, several groups in the industry expressed concerns over the SEC’s mandatory call to report Scope 3 emissions.
2022-06-15 - In an exclusive interview with Hart Energy, Travis Wofford, chair of Houston’s Corporate Department at Baker Botts, discusses what ESG investing for the energy sector looks like in the next few years.
2022-07-08 - A new study shows how ESG ratings of oil and gas operators are impacting their long-term financial performance.
2022-07-13 - In an exclusive interview with Hart Energy, Trina Engels, director of ESG at Talos Energy, discussed the company’s carbon capture initiatives and how the company is looking beyond the ‘E’ of ESG.