Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-07-05 - QatarEnergy’s agreement with Shell this month is the last related to the $28.8 billion North Field East expansion project, the world’s single largest LNG project.
2022-07-05 - The Canada-Newfoundland and Labrador Petroleum Board laid three charges against Hibernia for a spill that occurred in July 2019. Exxon Mobil is the biggest Hibernia shareholder with a 33% stake.
2022-07-05 - “Norway plays a vital role in supplying gas to Europe, and the planned escalation [of the strike] would have had serious consequences, for Britain, Germany and other nations,” Labor Minister Marte Mjoes Persen told Reuters.
2022-07-05 - Ecuador’s Petroecuador has recuperated around 91% of its oil production lost in June due to protests over rising food and fuel prices, the state-owned company said on July 4.
2022-07-05 - “We could, however, unlock resources and strengthen capacity if the oil produced by the Islamic Republic of Iran and Venezuela were allowed to return to the market,” OPEC Secretary-general Mohammad Barkindo told an energy conference.