Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-06-30 - Schlumberger recently gave Hart Energy an inside look at the company’s creative solutions and technologies that help oil and gas producers reduce carbon and methane emissions.
2022-06-13 - “This is an important step in our plans to create a more focused, resilient and competitive business in Canada,” said Starlee Sykes, BP senior vice president, Gulf of Mexico and Canada.
2022-06-01 - Cenovus Energy and its partners are set to restart the West White Rose project off the Atlantic coast of Canada that had been shelved during the COVID-19 pandemic.
2022-05-18 - National Fuel touted the environmental benefits of the sale by its E&P segment Seneca Resources, including a 55% reduction in CO₂ equivalent emissions.
2022-04-19 - Executives from Halliburton and Schlumberger weigh in on what trends in technology are emerging in the Permian Basin.