Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-05-24 - In an industry of cycles, here’s why the current oil and gas boom is unique and what experts at a recent industry event in Houston say operators need to figure out before the next bust.
2022-06-30 - Schlumberger recently gave Hart Energy an inside look at the company’s creative solutions and technologies that help oil and gas producers reduce carbon and methane emissions.
2022-07-15 - Service providers Halliburton and Weatherford and data analytics company LYTT shared their automated technologies created to ensure efficiency in hydraulic fracturing operations.
2022-06-28 - Imperial and Exxon Mobil agreed to sell XTO Energy Canada, a jointly owned shale producer in Western Canada, in an all-cash transaction to Whitecap Resources.
2022-06-03 - Majority state-owned Colombian oil company Ecopetrol and U.S. partner Exxon Mobil Corp. are undertaking both pilot fracking projects, with Ecopetrol serving as operator.