Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-07-27 - Under its planned expansion, joint venture Dos Caminos projects to increase total throughput to its Mexico and Gulf Coast LNG markets by 1 Bcf/d, doubling its production.
2022-06-14 - The LNG Allies and EQT Corp. hosted a tour to give global energy trade officials a close-up look at how U.S. LNG is tackling emissions and producing some of the cleanest product in the world. Hart Energy went along for the ride.
2022-07-15 - The U.S. rises in the ranks to become the world’s second largest LNG exporter, only behind Australia, after recent liquefaction expansions.
2022-05-23 - The captured carbon will permanently stored in a saline aquifer using an injection well with a capacity of up to 2 million tons of CO2 per year.
2022-05-26 - Through a joint venture, Technip Energies and Samsung Engineering won a pre-FID engineering contract for a Brownsville, Texas-based LNG project, with Technip Energies as the lead contractor for project design and delivery.