Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-03 - U.S. Senator Joe Manchin said Aug. 1 that he secured a commitment from President Joe Biden, Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer and House of Representatives Speaker Nancy Pelosi to allow the long-delayed Mountain Valley to be completed.
2022-05-18 - The government of Panama is partnering with energy companies to develop advanced biorefinery that will increase low-carbon aviation fuel supply to help achieve the government's goal of net-zero carbon emissions by 2050.
2022-07-22 - Our inconsistent policies are not addressing our energy crisis. The path to lower U.S. energy prices and greater energy security begins and ends right here at home, writes Jack Belcher, principal at Cornerstone.
2022-05-17 - Upon completion, the project will capture and store CO2 from Linde’s hydrogen production facilities in the greater Houston area—and potentially from its other Texas facilities.
2022-05-31 - The move allows PacifiCorp, a unit of Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Inc., to start building the line, which will run from southwest Wyoming through Colorado to central Utah.