Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-10 - Smart contract network provider Data Gumbo expands the reinvention of the finance ecosystem through IIoT data and state-of-the-art digital ledger technology.
2022-05-31 - Valaris Ltd. announced the appointment of three new members to its executive management committee: Davor Vukadin, who previously served as associate general counsel, and Chris Weber and Matt Lyne, who will start in the third quarter of 2022.
2022-07-21 - Nabors Industries' investment will provide the funds needed to scale up production capacity for battery developer Natron Energy to tap the emerging oilfield carbon reduction market.
2022-07-07 - New Fortress Energy will own 20% of the JV with Apollo Global Management and get $1.1 billion in proceeds from an LNG infrastructure sale.
2022-06-02 - U.S. oil and gas production growth may be restrained by workers fed up with the industry’s cyclical nature.