Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-09 - The MEAs program recognizes new products and technologies designed by companies and people who understand the need for newer, better and constantly changing technological innovation to appease the energy-hungry world.
2022-06-06 - While producers continue facing inflation and supply chain woes, the Permian Basin is on track to account for significant production growth.
2022-05-31 - Tall City Exploration CEO Mike Oestmann divulges the Permian producer’s recipe for success and why he believes the company has only “scratched the surface” so far in the southern Delaware Basin.
2022-07-22 - The U.S. oil and gas rig rose two to 758 from the week prior, marking an increase in rig counts for the third week in a row.
2022-06-01 - Cenovus Energy and its partners are set to restart the West White Rose project off the Atlantic coast of Canada that had been shelved during the COVID-19 pandemic.