Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-03 - Through Brightmark and Chevron's partnership, manure from dairy farms will be converted to renewable natural gas that can be used as a clean alternative fuel.
2022-06-16 - Russia's state-controlled Gazprom said it was reducing gas supply for a second time in as many days via Nord Stream 1, which runs under the Baltic to Germany.
2022-07-27 - Russia has cut its European gas delivery to a fifth of the Nord Stream 1 pipeline's capacity, prompting European nations to consider conserving gas.
2022-06-16 - Uniper, Germany’s biggest importer of Russian gas, said deliveries from Russia were down a quarter from agreed-upon volumes.
2022-05-26 - Putin recently described Gerhard Schroeder, the former German chancellor, as a “respectable man” who had laid the foundation for Germany’s gas supply from Russia.