Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-09 - The MEAs program recognizes new products and technologies designed by companies and people who understand the need for newer, better and constantly changing technological innovation to appease the energy-hungry world.
2022-06-28 - Texas Gov. Greg Abbott said EPA’s actions could limit Permian Basin production, which could substantially increase pump prices.
2022-06-06 - While producers continue facing inflation and supply chain woes, the Permian Basin is on track to account for significant production growth.
2022-07-06 - In an exclusive video interview with Hart Energy, Baker Botts’ Clint Rancher discusses steps that the Biden administration and oil and gas industry can collectively take to lower soaring gasoline prices.
2022-06-07 - The group of major oil producers has announced a planned production increase, but significant challenges remain.