Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-06-08 - When transitioning to a new technology such as software, there will be some speed bumps. Here are three questions to determine what the problem is and where it’s coming from.
2022-06-29 - Tellurian's subsidiary, Driftwood Pipeline, will commission Baker Hughes to provide decarbonization technology for its upcoming Lines 200 and 300 projects in southwest Louisiana.
2022-05-25 - Industrial facilities, control systems, oil pipelines, supply chains, power grids and healthcare are key targets, Brekke and the CEOs of Aker ASA and Cognite told the Reuters Global Markets Forum in Davos this week.
2022-08-02 - TechnipFMC will provide engineering, procurement, construction and installation services of subsea risers and pipelines for Guyana's gas-to-energy project.
2022-06-10 - Schlumberger and Subsea 7 have signed an agreement to continue their partnership, Subsea Integration Alliance, for another seven years.