Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-09 - “The proposed merger appears to us to be a poorly disguised nil-premium takeover of Capricorn by Tullow,” said the letter which was dated Aug. 9 and signed by Palliser Capital (UK) Chief Investment Officer James Smith.
2022-08-09 - Comstock Resources reported it saved between $12,000 to $20,000 pre fracking stage since switching to natural gas-powered frac equipment.
2022-08-09 - A 20% stake would let Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway report its proportionate share of Houston-based Occidental Petroleum’s earnings with operating results, through the so-called equity method of accounting.
2022-08-09 - BPX Energy President Jack Collins said the company is planning to power 95% of its Permian Basin operations with electricity this year and is drilling an exploratory well for its carbon capture business.
2022-08-08 - Calgary, Alberta-based Cenovus Energy has owned 50% of the refinery since its combination with Husky Energy in 2021.