Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-07 - Occidental President and CEO Vicki Hollub said, among record earnings results, Oxy would extend its Permian JV with Ecopetrol in the Midland and Delaware basins to encompass 20,000 net acres.
2022-06-07 - In its initial acquisition, Andros Minerals entered an agreement with an undisclosed private seller to acquire a portfolio located in the Eagle Ford Shale and Permian’s Midland and Delaware sub-basins.
2022-06-07 - Desert Peak—the largest independent Permian Basin pure-play mineral and royalty company—completed its all-stock merger with Falcon Minerals with the combined company based in Denver rebranding as Sitio Royalties.
2022-06-13 - Tulsa, Okla.-based Unit Corp. announced on June 10 that it will double its share buyback program to $100 million.
2022-06-29 - Despite the Hunt family’s famous patriarch—legendary oil tycoon H.L. Hunt—Petro-Hunt LLC’s dealings, including a recent Permian Basin acquisition, remain a family affair.